Thread: Dayz RP Rules

Dayz RP Rules

General Questions

Q: I need help or have questions, how can I contact a staff member?
    A: Our staff can usually be found on the forums. The easiest way to contact them is to send a private message. If not sure who to contact, please message one of the Support team members, they will be able to assist you with most questions and escalate the problem higher up if that's required. You can also join our Teamspeak. Please send pokes only if it's an emergency, in all other cases join the "waiting for staff" channel and wait for assistance.
    You can also create a thread in our knowledgebase if you have generic questions that are not covered by this FAQ or Troubleshooting if you have issues with your DayZ game, our servers, website or other related services.

Whitelist Questions

Q: How do I get whitelisted?
    A: Whitelist Is not open at the moment until we get a private server.

Q: I have been blacklisted, what can I do to apply again?
    A: Different types of blacklist require different procedures.
    If you were blacklisted for being underage, follow the instructions in the sticky thread in the ban appeal forums.
    If you were blacklisted due to recent VAC bans, create a ban appeal once 365 days have passed since your last VAC ban.
    For all other blacklist reasons, create a ban appeal as normal, remember to use the template present in the sticky thread in the ban appeal forums.

Account Questions

Q: My account is gone, I can not log in and I can no longer recover password as it does not recognize my email address!
    A: Your account was most likely deleted because you haven't activated it properly. Please read the activation email you received when you registered for instructions on how to fully activate it. Premium accounts do not have to complete this procedure and will never be deleted.

Q: I forgot my forum name and email address I used to sign up on the website. How do I access my account?
    A: Send an email to contact Victory Gamerz and provide as much details about your account as possible, we may be able to find it for you.

Q: I have successfully created an account, but my roommate/girlfriend/boyfriend would also like to register, however they cannot as the page says they have to wait for 600+ hours before creating another account! What to do?
    A: It is a spam security measure that limits the amount of accounts per IP address. Your friend should send us an email to contact Victory Gamerz, describe the situation and provide desired username and password. We'll use the provided username and password as well as the email address the email was sent from to create a new account.

Q: I have formatted / bought a new computer, do I need to change my SteamID or GUID?
    A: No, SteamID and GUID never changes, even if you reinstall the game or operating system, it is connected to your Steam account.

Q: I have received warning points. How long will they last?
    A: Warning points usually expire after a month, unless special circumstances apply in which case they can last 2 months or even be permanent. You can check the specific date and time your points will reset, as well as information about your warnings by clicking your warning percentage located underneath your avatar or in your User CP.

Gameplay Questions

Q: Am I allowed to use the name of a famous person in game?
    A: Famous names have been used as a means ruining immersion and trolling in the past. As such, -=Vg=- does not allow users to play with famous names. We prefer characters to be original creations, with their own unique backstories.

Hiya i'm kinda new to this well..to Dayz-ish and the site specifically... So i tried to click on the links for the 'whitelist' form, and went through all the rules i could currently find , perhaps i missed it but ... the links don't seem to work for me in this post. the whitelist form didn't pop up, and all the rules i could find didn't seem to have anything "passphrased"

i considered filling out a join app, but i mostly would like to just play RP an get to know people ...i don't actually have a working mic at the moment so i don't think i could actually go with some of the rules like always calling out position an stuff...atleast not verbally. i don't mind typing though in DayZ typing is quite hazardous.

anyway are the links actually connected yet? and my browser just malfuntioning? or are they things yet to be finalized?.

i've noticed a lot of the forum sections lack posts so i assume that this forum might be a little new..i got the link off of steam. but yeah i'd like to play and follow the rules but some of the things i'm sure i've probably missed.

i'm going to join the RP-PVE server erm now but i thought i'd post since i seem unable to find the forms/links indicated in this post

Hey man welcome to the forums, Yes these forums are new i had to remove the old forums they were spammed up and had alot of old stuff in them. Feel free to post as you like and join us in TS at least you can hear us. Alot is still under construction.... please bare with us.

Thread Information